Senior Java Developer
The Company seeks a competent and creative Java developer to meet its backend needs. The successful candidate will work alongside the Chief Software Architect to design, produce and maintain various backend components and to contribute to the company’s overall technical advancement.
- Design, develop and maintain backend services to support web based services and applications.
- Contribute to the overall technical architecture.
- Help mentor less experienced software engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other discipline related to the primary responsibilities.
- Five or more years of experience in developing server side software.
- Advanced knowledge of Java and server side programming.
- Advanced knowledge of Spring Framework and related technologies.
- Experience designing and developing web applications.
- Experience with messaging platforms such as RabbitMQ.
- Solid understanding of both relational and non-relational databases.
- Good working knowledge of application development, deployment and management on Linux.
If you are interested, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Are Looking For Exceptional Individuals
Can you make a substantial contribution to our endeavours?
If you are interested in joining the 3CE team, please send us your resume.