In recent months, interest has grown in the work of professionals who spend their days looking for ways to mitigate the negative effects of President Trump’s trade policies – particularly, his predilection for raising tariffs on nearly everything that crosses the U.S. border. U.S. importers can avail themselves of a variety of domestic programs to help reduce or eliminate the new duties.
- Two obvious signs the global trade management solution you are considering may not be “best-in-class”.
- ITC-WTO Rules of Origin Facilitator needs help facilitating.
- UK government’s offer of £16 million for post-Brexit customs compliance training – a case of too little, too late
- Canada Tariff Finder Now Powered by 3CE.
- WCO Begins Strategic Review of the Harmonized System.