In recent months, interest has grown in the work of professionals who spend their days looking for ways to mitigate the negative effects of President Trump’s trade policies – particularly, his predilection for raising tariffs on nearly everything that crosses the U.S. border. U.S. importers can avail themselves of a variety of domestic programs to help reduce or eliminate the new duties.
- WCO Begins Strategic Review of the Harmonized System.
- Canada Customs Announces Compliance Verification Targets for 2019 – Post-clearance Audits Reveal HS Classification Error Rate of 67%
- Trump Trade Policies Have Revived the Art of Tariff Engineering
- Has Article 1 of the TFA Become a Casualty of Donald Trump’s Trade War?
- Shouldn’t Governments be Doing more to Fulfill the Promise of the TFA Article 1?