In the U.S., President Trump was able to proclaim the imposition of punitive duties on imports of certain steel and aluminum products with the stroke of a pen. Implementing and disseminating the President’s proclamation has not been so simple.
- UK government’s offer of £16 million for post-Brexit customs compliance training – a case of too little, too late
- Canada Tariff Finder Now Powered by 3CE.
- WCO Begins Strategic Review of the Harmonized System.
- Canada Customs Announces Compliance Verification Targets for 2019 – Post-clearance Audits Reveal HS Classification Error Rate of 67%
- Trump Trade Policies Have Revived the Art of Tariff Engineering