In the U.S., President Trump was able to proclaim the imposition of punitive duties on imports of certain steel and aluminum products with the stroke of a pen. Implementing and disseminating the President’s proclamation has not been so simple.
- HS Classification Audits are Yielding Mega-bucks for Customs Authorities
- Avalara and Shopify help solve duty and import tax for merchants
- Two obvious signs the global trade management solution you are considering may not be “best-in-class”.
- ITC-WTO Rules of Origin Facilitator needs help facilitating.
- UK government’s offer of £16 million for post-Brexit customs compliance training – a case of too little, too late