In the U.S., President Trump was able to proclaim the imposition of punitive duties on imports of certain steel and aluminum products with the stroke of a pen. Implementing and disseminating the President’s proclamation has not been so simple.
- WCO Begins Strategic Review of the Harmonized System.
- Canada Customs Announces Compliance Verification Targets for 2019 – Post-clearance Audits Reveal HS Classification Error Rate of 67%
- Trump Trade Policies Have Revived the Art of Tariff Engineering
- Has Article 1 of the TFA Become a Casualty of Donald Trump’s Trade War?
- Shouldn’t Governments be Doing more to Fulfill the Promise of the TFA Article 1?