McKinsey & Company’s seminal study titled “Disruptive technologies: Advances that will transform life, business, and the global economy” listed 12 technologies that could “drive truly massive economic transformations and disruptions in the coming years”. Second from the top, with an estimated economic impact of between $5 trillion and $7 trillion annually by 2025, was the automation of knowledge work.
- ITC-WTO Rules of Origin Facilitator needs help facilitating.
- UK government’s offer of £16 million for post-Brexit customs compliance training – a case of too little, too late
- Canada Tariff Finder Now Powered by 3CE.
- WCO Begins Strategic Review of the Harmonized System.
- Canada Customs Announces Compliance Verification Targets for 2019 – Post-clearance Audits Reveal HS Classification Error Rate of 67%