Senior Web UI Developer
The Company seeks a competent and creative designer/developer to meet its UI/UX needs. The successful candidate will work alongside the Chief Software Architect to produce and maintain variousweb application interfaces, the corporate website, and to contribute to the company’s overall public image.
- Creation and maintenance of web application user interfaces, including design prototypes, graphic design, interaction/flow and layout of content.
- Creation and maintenance of corporate web site, including design prototypes, graphic design, site navigation and layout of content.
- Creation of visual concepts according to client requirements (i.e. branding of corporate solutions).
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or other discipline related to the primary responsibilities.
- Two to four years of experience in web UI/UX design.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with HTML, CSS (Animate.css, Font-Awesome).
- Knowledge of server-side web application frameworks.
- Knowledge of, and demonstrated experience with, cross-browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and cross-platform (Desktop, Mobile) issues.
- Excellent spoken and written English in order to design prototypes and communicate with customers.
- Superior knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques. Must have a strong online portfolio displaying user-oriented design and experience.
- Creative and capable problem solver. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
Knowledge of the following would be considered an asset:
- MongoDB and SQL.
- Server-side web application frameworks such as Node.js and Spring.
- Linux command line.
- Gulp.js, Node.js, Express.js, or PhantomJS
- Spoken French.
If you are interested, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.