In recent months, interest has grown in the work of professionals who spend their days looking for ways to mitigate the negative effects of President Trump’s trade policies – particularly, his predilection for raising tariffs on nearly everything that crosses the U.S. border. U.S. importers can avail themselves of a variety of domestic programs to help reduce or eliminate the new duties.
- Trump Trade Policies Have Revived the Art of Tariff Engineering
- Has Article 1 of the TFA Become a Casualty of Donald Trump’s Trade War?
- Shouldn’t Governments be Doing more to Fulfill the Promise of the TFA Article 1?
- As the Brexit clock runs down, the Shortage of Customs Expertise has become a Major Concern in the UK.
- Impact of U.S. NAFTA Withdrawal will be Negligible for Many Canadian Companies – Here’s Why.