In the U.S., President Trump was able to proclaim the imposition of punitive duties on imports of certain steel and aluminum products with the stroke of a pen. Implementing and disseminating the President’s proclamation has not been so simple.
- Trump Trade Policies Have Revived the Art of Tariff Engineering
- Has Article 1 of the TFA Become a Casualty of Donald Trump’s Trade War?
- Shouldn’t Governments be Doing more to Fulfill the Promise of the TFA Article 1?
- As the Brexit clock runs down, the Shortage of Customs Expertise has become a Major Concern in the UK.
- Impact of U.S. NAFTA Withdrawal will be Negligible for Many Canadian Companies – Here’s Why.