McKinsey & Company’s seminal study titled “Disruptive technologies: Advances that will transform life, business, and the global economy” listed 12 technologies that could “drive truly massive economic transformations and disruptions in the coming years”. Second from the top, with an estimated economic impact of between $5 trillion and $7 trillion annually by 2025, was the automation of knowledge work.
- Trump Trade Policies Have Revived the Art of Tariff Engineering
- Has Article 1 of the TFA Become a Casualty of Donald Trump’s Trade War?
- Shouldn’t Governments be Doing more to Fulfill the Promise of the TFA Article 1?
- As the Brexit clock runs down, the Shortage of Customs Expertise has become a Major Concern in the UK.
- Impact of U.S. NAFTA Withdrawal will be Negligible for Many Canadian Companies – Here’s Why.